Biomat will be exhibiting at AACC Exhibition 2019 (Anaheim, CA) on August 6–8, booth 2181.
The 71th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the largest global scientific conference and tradeshow in the field of laboratory medicine.
Biomat is a market leader in surface modified products for IVD. We offer a wide array of products and offer coating services on client’s own products.
Our product lines are:
- MICROPLATES: 96 well plates, glass bottom plates, HTS, Tissue Culture plates
- PCR PRODUCTS: PCR strip tubes and PCR tubes caps
- OTHER PRODUCTS: 12 x 75 tubes, special products, reagents
Our strengths are:
- Top quality products (ISO certified) 100% manufactured in Italy/Europe
- Strong investments in R&D and continuous partnering with our clients for new cutting-edge products
- Strong focus on our clients` needs and 100% product personalization
- Coating services with proprietary methodology
- Best in class lead time (<2 months)
We study and develop innovative products with specific properties for our customers’ needs thanks to our expertise in moulded products development and surface modification. To do so we employ the most advanced techniques: from cold plasma to different protein coatings.
If you are interested in setting up a meeting to get to know our offering and discuss how we can support your business, please schedule a meeting with us at the following link or come and visit us directly at booth #2181.
In addition, if interested, we can arrange to provide you with free samples of our products.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com for any request or information.
For more info on the Exhibition visit: AACC 2019 LabExpo
Biomat’s mission is to support IVD manufacturers and researchers by offering high quality and reliability surface-modified products (microplates, PCR products, TC treated products etc.) and surface modification services.
We study and develop innovative products with specific properties for our customers needs thanks to our expertise in moulded products development and surface modification. To do so we employ the most advanced techniques: from cold plasma to different protein coatings.