Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated Plates
Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated Plates are designed for the in vitro measurement of unfractionated heparin in low protein content fluid by ELISA assays.
The surface of Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated Plates is a special surface to be able to immobilized and measured level heparin present in the fluids in range from 0.5 to 40.0 U/ml...
These heparin ELISA assays are competitive assays in which the colorimetric signal is inversely proportional to the amount of heparin present in the sample.
Biomat Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96 Well Plates are made in Transparent, White and Black Polystyrene and can be used for quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA, Chemiluminescent (CLIA) , Luminescence (LIA) and Fluorescence (FIA) assays.
Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated Microplates are pre-blocked in order to minimize any non-specific binding and to ensure long-term stability.
Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96-Well Plates formats
Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96-Well Plates are offered in 3 different formats for maximum flexibility:
- Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96 Well Strip Plates
- Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96 Well Solid Plates
The well can have a volume capacity of:
- 350 µl,
- 360 µl,
- 400 µl.
Biomat Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated Plates main features
Biomat Heparin Catcher HC2 Coated 96 Well Plates are suitable for ELISA Assay Technology and others immunoassays due to these features:
- they are ready to use
- they are manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- they are made in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the mould design provides optical quality, important to reduce the background signal
- the wells inner bottom radius edge improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single microplate wells
- they are equipped with alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition
- the rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the microplates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant
- all lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- the Certificate of Quality is released for every lot
- for Research Use Only