Poly-L-Arginine Coated Plates
Poly-L-arginine Coated Plates can be used to exploit their high density of cationic groups to react through electrostatic and stereospecific bonds.
The surface of Poly-L-arginine Coated Plates is obtained using a synthetic molecule rich in groups α amino, α carboxyl and guanidine without that polystyrene optical features are modified; this allow the modified surface to be used as a valid tool to carry out biological tests...
Examples of applications for Poly-L-arginine Plates are:
- interactions with serino proteases
- interactions with maturation promoting factors
Biomat Poly-L-arginine Coated 96 Well Plates are made in Transparent, White and Black Polystyrene and can be used for quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA, Chemiluminescent (CLIA) , Luminescence (LIA) and Fluorescence (FIA) assays.
Poly-L-arginine Coated Microplates are pre-blocked in order to minimize any non-specific binding and to ensure long-term stability.
Poly-L-arginine Coated 96-Well Plates formats
Poly-L-arginine Coated 96-Well Plates are offered in 3 different formats for maximum flexibility:
- Poly-L-arginine Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Poly-L-arginine Coated 96 Well Strip Plates
- Poly-L-arginine Coated 96 Well Solid Plates
The well can have a volume capacity of:
- 350 µl,
- 360 µl,
- 400 µl.
Biomat Poly-L-arginine Coated Plates main features
Biomat Poly-L-arginine Coated 96 Well Plates are suitable for ELISA Assay Technology and others immunoassays due to these features:
- they are ready to use
- they are manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- they are made in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the mould design provides optical quality, important to reduce the background signal
- the wells inner bottom radius edge improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single microplate wells
- they are equipped with alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition
- the rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the microplates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant
- all lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- the Certificate of Quality is released for every lot
- for Research Use Only