Wheat-Germ Coated Plates
Wheat Germ Coated Plates offered in different formats are used for their specific affinity to molecules containing N-acetyl-D-glucosamine residue.
The surface of Wheat Germ Coated Plates is used in assay for binding in a specific way the carbohydrate fraction of glycoproteins, enzymes and cell membranes...
Wheat Germ Coated 96 Well Plates are suitable for:
- studies of surfaces of normal and transformed cells
- glycoprotein purification including membrane glycoproteins
- studies of cell surface changes during development and the cell cycle
Biomat Wheat Germ Coated 96 Well Plates are made in Transparent, White and Black Polystyrene and can be used for quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA, Chemiluminescent (CLIA) , Luminescence (LIA) and Fluorescence (FIA) assays.
Wheat Germ Coated Microplates are pre-blocked in order to minimize any non-specific binding and to ensure long-term stability.
Wheat Germ Coated 96-Well Plates formats
Wheat Germ Coated 96-Well Plates are offered in 3 different formats for maximum flexibility:
- Wheat Germ Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Wheat Germ Coated 96 Well Strip Plates
- Wheat Germ Coated 96 Well Solid Plates
The well can have a volume capacity of:
- 350 µl,
- 360 µl,
- 400 µl.
Biomat Wheat Germ Coated Plates main features
Biomat Wheat Germ Coated 96 Well Plates are suitable for ELISA Assay Technology and others immunoassays due to these features:
- they are ready to use
- they are manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- they are made in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the mould design provides optical quality, important to reduce the background signal
- the wells inner bottom radius edge improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single microplate wells
- they are equipped with alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition
- the rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the microplates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant
- all lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- the Certificate of Quality is released for every lot
- for Research Use Only