PCR Plates and 8 Strip Tubes
96 Well PCR Plates and PCR 8 Strip Tubes are ideal for your technique PCR.
PCR Plates and PCR 8 Strip Tubes are made in clear polypropylene and are ideal for many different types of PCR techniques.
Their thin walls optimize the heat transfer from the block to the reaction solution...
The 96 Well PCR Plates have the rim of the wells designed to protect against cross-contamination, allowing a reliable seal with the sealing mats tailored to the plates.
The PCR 8 Strip Tubes can be closed with PCR Strips’ caps that are available for sealing and to assure maximum protection against cross-contamination. The caps are easy to open and close without tools.
PCR plates and PCR 8 strip tubes formats
Biomat PCR Products are offered in different formats for maximum flexibility:
- 96 Well Non-Skirted PCR Plates: Non Skirted PCR Plates have the widest applications, suitable for most commercially thermal cyclers
- volume 0.2 ml – cut corner H1;
- 96 Well Semi-Skirted PCR Plates: Semi Skirted PCR Plates can be used in robotic applications and the skirt gives extra stability; easily be labeled or tagged with a barcode
- volume 0.1 ml – cut corner H12
- volume 0.1 ml – cut corner A1 – ABI type
- volume 0.2 ml – cut corner A12
- 96 Well Skirted PCR Plates: Skirted PCR Plates are especially rigid and optimal suited for use with automatic pipetting systems and for being transported
- volume 0.1 ml – cut corner H1
- volume 0.2 ml – cut corner H1
- PCR 8 Strip Tubes:
- 8 connected tubes; volume 0.2 ml
Biomat 96 well PCR Plates and PCR Strip Tubes main features
- free of DNA
- free of DNase, RNase and endotoxin
- good chemical resistance
- good heat resistance
- ready to use
- manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- suitable for most commercially available thermal cyclers
- alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition (PCR Plate)
- numerically identified (from 1 to 8) for easy recognition (8 Strip Tubes)
- for Research Use Only