Clear, white and black Streptavidin High Binding 96 Well Solid Plates are manufactured in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence and can be used for ELISA, Luminescence and Fluorescence assays. White and black solid plates have a minimal light scatter and prevent well-to-well crosstalk. The radius edged inner bottom of the wells improves the efficiency of washing. The Streptavidin High Binding 96 Well Solid Plates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant.
- Plates are pre blocked with standard proteic blocking ELISA Blocking or with Non Proteic Blocking BlockerWell
- Recommended working volume of 50 to 100 μl
- Each coated plate is packed in a single barrier bag with desiccant
- Streptavidin High Binding 96 Well Strip Plates
- Streptavidin High Binding 96 Wells Breakable Strip Plates
Check out all Biomat’s 96-Well Plates
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY