The Streptavidin High Binding Coated 96 Well Strip Plates are offered with 12 strips of 8 wells assembled on 12×8 frame. Clear, white and black strips are manufactured in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence and can be used for ELISA, Luminescence and Fluorescence assays. White and black strips have a minimal light scatter and prevent well-to-well crosstalk. These strips are designed to enter in the frame in one orientation, thus eliminating the possibility of misorientation; the radius edged inner bottom of the wells improves the efficiency of washing. The Streptavidin High Binding Coated 96 Well Strip Plates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant.
- Plates are pre blocked with standard proteic blocking ELISA Blocking or with Non Proteic Blocking BlockerWell
- Recommended working volume of 50 to 100 μl
- Each coated plate is packed in a single barrier bag with desiccant
- Streptavidin High Binding 96 Well Solid Plates
- Streptavidin High Binding 96 Wells Breakable Strip Plates
Check out all Biomat’s 96-Well Plates
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY