Streptavidin PCR Plates are made in clear polypropylene coated with different molecules for your needs. Their thin walls optimize the heat transfer from the block to the reaction solution. while the rim of the wells is designed to protect against cross-contamination, allowing a reliable seal with the sealing mats tailored to the plates.
- PCR plates are pre blocked with standard proteic blocking (ELISA Blocking)
- Recommended working volume of 50 to 100 μl
- Each coated plate is packed in a single barrier bag with desiccant
- Development of a ultra-high-throughput molecular assay to detect SARS-CoV2 fir population-level screening.
- Surface based tagmentation. For more details on the process see: Illumina Patent.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY