PCR Tubes 8 Strip are 8 connected 0.2 ml tubes made in clear polypropylene and are ideal for many different types of PCR techniques.
The PCR 8 Strip Tubes are offered with Strip Caps for sealing and to assure maximum protection against cross-contamination. The caps are easy to open and close without tools. Their thin walls optimize the heat transfer from the block to the reaction solution.
Biomat’s PCR Tubes 8 Strip are:
- free of DNA
- free of DNase, RNase and endotoxin
- good chemical resistance
- good heat resistance
- ready to use
- manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- suitable for most commercially available thermal cyclers
- numerically identified (from 1 to 8) for easy recognition
- The Coated PCR Tubes will be supplied with the Strip Caps
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
Biomat’s PCR 8 Strip Tubes: