Streptavidin High Binding Coated PCR 8 Strip Tubes are 8 connected 0.2 ml tubes made in clear polypropylene; they have thin walls that optimize the heat transfer from the block to the reaction solution. The Streptavidin HB Coated PCR 8 Strip Tubes are available with or without flat caps; they are easy to open and close without tools and are compatible with most popular thermal cycler blocks.
- Each PCR strip tubes has each numerically identified tube (from 1 to 8) for easy recognition and the strips have a holding strap at one end
- PCR 8 strip tubes are pre blocked with standard proteic blocking (ELISA Blocking)
- Recommended working volume of 50 to 100 μl
- 10 coated PCR 8 strips tubes in a single barrier bag with desiccant
- Every single unit contains 100 PCR 8 strips tubes
- Development of a ultra-high-throughput molecular assay to detect SARS-CoV2 fir population-level screening.
- Surface based tagmentation. For more details on the process see: Illumina Patent.
Biomat’s PCR 8 Strip Tubes:
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY