The Mab Anti-His (Polyhistidine) Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates are offered with 12 breakable strips of 8 wells assembled on single well holding frame. Clear breakable strips are manufactured in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence and can be used for ELISA assays. The Mab Anti-His Coated 96 Well Plates Breakable Strips are designed to be easily breakable by the user and repositioned in the frame; the radius edged inner bottom of the wells improves the efficiency of washing. The Mab Anti-His Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant.
- Plates are pre blocked with proteic blocking
- Recommended working volume of 50 to 100 μl
- Each coated plate is packed in a single barrier bag with desiccant
- Every single unit contains 5 plates
White and black Mab Anti-His Coated 96 Well Breakable Strips Plates can be used for Luminescence and Fluorescence assays and are AVAILABLE BY ORDER ONLY.
Biomat other Mab Anti Tag 96 Well Plates:
- Mab Anti-GST Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Mab Anti-DYKDDDDK Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY