High Binding Capacity Surface is highly selective and shows high affinity towards the adsorption of molecules also when those are present in very small amounts allowing to obtain the maximum sensitivity of the test.
High Binding Capacity surfaces are used in assays where the adsorbed molecule exceeds (up to 400 ng/cm2) the complementary molecules that have to be detected.
Furthermore, this surface is highly selective and shows high affinity towards the adsorption of molecules also when those are present in very small amounts (<50 ng/cm2) allowing to obtain the maximum sensitivity of the test.
Examples of possible applications for High Binding Capacity surface:
Biomat High Binding Capacity Performance
Read this technical note: Biomat performs a test that simulates a competitive method and shows the performance of this surface.
Biomat High Binding Capacity vs Competitor: Biomat performed an extensive study comparing Biomat’s High Binding Capacity strips with one of the most used High Binding Capacity types of strips available on the market. See technical note for the results.
Biomat High Binding Capacity Products
High Binding Capacity Surfaces main features
Biomat High Binding Capacity products have the following characteristics:
- Ready to Use
- Manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- All lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- Certificate of Quality is released for every lot and downloadable here
- For Research Use Only
Also, High Binding Capacity Products ensures:
Microplates show a CV% less than 5 using:
- Human IgG as a coating molecule in an ELISA format, anti Human IgG-HRP as detector and TMB as substrate
- Biotinylated albumin as a coating molecule in an ELISA format, streptavidin-HRP as detector and TMB as substrate
The microplates are stored at room temperature in sealed PE bags.