Medium Binding Capacity Surface is suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophobicity, especially for those molecules that have a large hydrophobic region.
Medium Binding Capacity surface is an hydrophobic surface suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophobicity;
Medium Binding Capacity surface is used in assays in which the adsorbed molecule presents large hydrophobic regions, such as antibodies. This surface is ideal for immunoassays with a binding capacity of 100 to 200 ng IgG/cm2.
Furthermore, this surface is highly selective and shows high affinity towards hydrophobic polypeptides that present a molecular weight > 10 kDa.
Biomat Medium Binding Capacity Performance
Read this technical note: Biomat has carried out a test for checking the properties of its Medium Binding Capacity Surface when IgG were coated on surface.
Biomat Medium Binding Capacity Products
Medium Binding Capacity Surfaces main features
Biomat Medium Binding Capacity products have the following characteristics:
- Ready to Use
- Manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- All lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- Certificate of Quality is released for every lot and downloadable here
- For Research Use Only
Also, Medium Binding Capacity Products ensures:
Microplates show a CV% less than 5 using:
- Human IgG as a coating molecule in an ELISA format, anti Human IgG-HRP as detector and TMB as substrate
- Biotinylated albumin as a coating molecule in an ELISA format, streptavidin-HRP as detector and TMB as substrate
The microplates are stored at room temperature in sealed PE bags.