Medium Binding Capacity Surface is suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophobicity, especially for those molecules that have a large hydrophobic region.
Medium Binding Capacity surface is an hydrophobic surface suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophobicity;
Medium Binding Capacity surface is used in assays in which the adsorbed molecule presents large hydrophobic regions, such as antibodies. This surface is ideal for immunoassays with a binding capacity of 100 to 200 ng IgG/cm2.
Furthermore, this surface is highly selective and shows high affinity towards hydrophobic polypeptides that present a molecular weight > 10 kDa.
Biomat Medium Binding Capacity Performance
Read this technical note: Biomat has carried out a test for checking the properties of its Medium Binding Capacity Surface when IgG were coated on surface.
Biomat Medium Binding Capacity Products
- Medium Binding 96-Well Plates
- Medium Binding 96-Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Medium Binding 96-Well Strip Plates
- Medium Binding 96-Well Solid Plates
Other 96-Well Plates
Moreover, it is offered on the client’s own products.
Medium Binding Capacity Surfaces main features
Biomat Medium Binding Capacity products have the following characteristics:
- Ready to Use
- Manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- All lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- Certificate of Quality is released for every lot and downloadable here
- For Research Use Only
Also, Medium Binding Capacity Products ensures:
Microplates show a CV% less than 5 using:
- Human IgG as a coating molecule in an ELISA format, anti Human IgG-HRP as detector and TMB as substrate
- Biotinylated albumin as a coating molecule in an ELISA format, streptavidin-HRP as detector and TMB as substrate
The microplates are stored at room temperature in sealed PE bags.