KLH Coated Plates are offered with 12 breakable strips of 8 wells assembled on single well holding frame. Clear breakable strips are manufactured in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence and can be used for ELISA assays. These strips are designed to be easily breakable by the user and repositioned in the frame; the radius edged inner bottom of the wells improves the efficiency of washing. The KLH Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant.
- Plates are pre blocked with proteic blocking
- Recommended working volume of 50 to 100 μl
- Each coated plate is packed in a single barrier bag with desiccant
- Every single unit contains 5 plates
White and black KLH Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates can be used for Luminescence and Fluorescence assays are AVAILABLE BY ORDER ONLY.
Reagents supplied upon request.
Biomat other 96 Well Plates for Immunotoxicity ELISA Tests:
- DNP Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Tetanus Toxoid Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- TNP Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY