Biomat has developed Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Isotyping Coated Microplate . Our 96 well coated microplates on top of being coated with a protein to block non-specific binding sites and to maintain stable activity, are coated with:
- goat anti mouse heavy chain (IgG subclasses 1,2a,2b,3 and IgA and IgM classes) and
- goat anti mouse light chain (kappa and lambda)
Biomat Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Isotyping Coated Microplates enable easy identification of mouse immunoglobulin class, subclass and light chain.
The microplate can be used for performing an ELISA strip-well plate with individual wells precoated with goat anti-mouse heavy chain capture antibody (anti IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, IgA, IgM) and goat anti-mouse light chain capture antibody (kappa and lambda). A mouse monoclonal antibody sample applied to the wells can be isotyped within an hour and half. Results can be evaluated qualitatively by visual inspection or quantitatively by measuring the absorbance at 450 nm (i.e. if using a goat anti-mouse HRP conjugate as detector).
Biomat mouse monoclonal antibody isotyping coated plates present the following features:
- eight well strip format allows a convenient partial use of the plate; use one strip (column) for each sample (12 samples per plate)
- characterize specific antibodies for six different subclasses and two different light-chain types
- accurate sensitivity characterization with samples containing at least 1-3 ng/ml of test antibody
- high compatibility using samples coming from hybridoma cell culture supernatant, ascites fluid, or purified antibodies
- no special equipment is needed to process the microplate; assess results qualitatively evaluated visually or measured quantitatively using an ordinary ELISA plate reader.
Discover Biomat Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Isotyping Coated Microplate.