High Binding Plates
Biomat High Binding Plates are immunoassay 96-Well plates ideal for passive absorption of protein in ELISA assays, thanks to their specific hydrophilic modified surface.
The High binding capacity surface on High Binding 96-Well Plates is a hydrophilic surface suitable for passive adsorption of proteins with different grades of hydrophilicity. This surface is ideal for immunoassays with a binding capacity of 400 to 500 ng IgG/cm2...
Biomat High Binding 96-Well Plates are made in Transparent, White and Black Polystyrene and can be used for quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA, Chemiluminescent (CLIA) , Luminescence (LIA) and Fluorescence (FIA) assays.
Examples of applications for ELISA Plates High Binding are:
- Protein-Antibody Anti-IgM adsorbed onto solid phase used in IgM capture assays.
- Lipo-protein – Rubella antigen adsorbed onto solid phase used in IgG assays.
- ELISA (competitive) tests for Steroid Hormones and TSH.
High Binding 96-Well Plates formats
Biomat High Binding 96-Well Plates are offered in 3 different formats for maximum flexibility:
- High Binding 96-Well Breakable Strip Plates.
- High Binding 96-Well Strip Plates.
- High Binding 96-Well Solid Plates.
The well can have a volume capacity of:
- 350 µl,
- 360 µl,
- 400 µl.
Biomat High Binding Plates main features
Biomat High Binding 96 Well Plates are suitable with ELISA Assay Technology and others immunoassays due to these features:
- they are ready to use
- they are manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- they are made in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the mould design provides optical quality, important to reduce the background signal
- the wells inner bottom radius edge improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single microplate wells
- they are equipped with alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition
- the rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the microplates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant
- all lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- the Certificate of Quality is released for every lot
- for Research Use Only