Protein G Coated Plates
Protein G Coated Plates are designed for the capture of IgG applied directly or as antibody/antigen complex.
The surface of Protein G Coated 96-Well Plates provides alternative to direct, passive adsorption methods for immobilizing antibodies for ELISA and other plates-based assay techniques...
Examples of applications for Protein G Coated Plates are:
- specific and sterically oriented bond of IgG;
- separation of IgG from other immunoglobulins;
- separation of antigen-antibodies complexes;
- isolation and analysis of fusion proteins.
Biomat Protein G Coated 96-Well Plates are made in Transparent, White and Black Polystyrene and can be used for quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA, Chemiluminescent (CLIA) , Luminescence (LIA) and Fluorescence (FIA) assays.
Protein G Coated Plates are pre-blocked in order to minimize any non-specific binding and to ensure long-term stability.
Protein G Coated 96-Well Plates formats
Protein G Coated 96-Well Plates are offered in 3 different formats for maximum flexibility:
- Protein G Coated 96-Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Protein G Coated 96-Well Strip Plates
- Protein G Coated 96-Well Solid Plates.
The well can have a volume capacity of:
- 350 µl,
- 360 µl,
- 400 µl.
Biomat Protein G Coated Plates main features
Biomat Protein G Coated 96-Well Plates are suitable with ELISA Assay Technology and others immunoassays due to these features:
- they are ready to use
- they are manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- they are made in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the mould design provides optical quality, important to reduce the background signal
- the wells inner bottom radius edge improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single microplate wells
- they are equipped with alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition
- the rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the microplates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant
- all lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- the Certificate of Quality is released for every lot