Jacalin Coated Plates
Jacalin Coated Plates offered in different formats are used for their specific affinity to molecules containing non reducing α-D-galactosyl groups.
The surface of Jacalin Coated Plates is used in assay for binding carbohydrate-binding proteins and glycoproteins, mostly molecules containing non reducing α-D-galactosyl groups, usually present in the biochemical structure of IgA1 and cell membranes...
Jacalin Coated 96 Well Plates are suitable for:
- Human IgA1 specific binding, sterically oriented
- Purification of human immunoglobulins (especially IgA1)
- Separation of immunocomplexes antigen-antibody
- Separation of IgA1 from contaminants
- Stimulation of T-cells
Biomat Jacalin Coated 96 Well Plates are made in Transparent, White and Black Polystyrene and can be used for quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA, Chemiluminescent (CLIA) , Luminescence (LIA) and Fluorescence (FIA) assays.
Jacalin Coated Microplates are pre-blocked in order to minimize any non-specific binding and to ensure long-term stability.
Jacalin Coated 96-Well Plates formats
Jacalin Coated 96-Well Plates are offered in 3 different formats for maximum flexibility:
- Jacalin Coated 96 Well Breakable Strip Plates
- Jacalin Coated 96 Well Strip Plates
- Jacalin Coated 96 Well Solid Plates
The well can have a volume capacity of:
- 350 µl,
- 360 µl,
- 400 µl.
Biomat Jacalin Coated Plates main features
Biomat Jacalin Coated 96 Well Plates are suitable for ELISA Assay Technology and others immunoassays due to these features:
- they are ready to use
- they are manufactured under ISO:9001 guidelines
- they are made in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the mould design provides optical quality, important to reduce the background signal
- the wells inner bottom radius edge improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single microplate wells
- they are equipped with alphanumeric coding for easy well recognition
- the rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the microplates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant
- all lots are tested for uniformity and reproducibility
- the Certificate of Quality is released for every lot
- for Research Use Only