Biomat ‘s full range of 96 Well Immunoassay Plates includes both solid and 8 well strip format assembled on 12 x 8 and single well holding frame (breakable strips), allowing the maximum flexibility for the user. Made in Transparent, White Luminescence and Fluorescence assays.
Their design offers the best performances:
- manufactured in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence
- the optical quality, important to reduce the background signal, is pursued through the mould design
- the radius edged inner bottom of the wells improves the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single wells
- a rim protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- the plates comply with SBS standards and the design assures a good performance in automatic processing plant.
Each type of surface is tested in order to warrant: stability of binding capacity. If you need assistance in your assay development or are looking for assay development services, please contact us.
Available coated and treated surface are: surfaces for microplates